Sunday, 21 December 2008

Day 1: Introduction.


I'd like to dedicate this one to James who inspired to me to finally start the 100 picture challenge which I have been planning on starting since about June.

Originally when making this I was going to then black in the background but having painted it, I then looked at it and found that I loved how messy and organic it was. I loved all the splodges of paint at the top and how the paint just drips outside of the lines.

In terms of 'Introduction' I thought of this more in terms of 'Introductions', meeting people and how first meetings can be somewhat legendary. This one is referring to a specific meeting that has been very much on my mind recently. But on the other hand, it's also an introduction of myself as both an artist and as a person.

Hopefully I can find this much to ramble about every day, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment