Thursday, 4 March 2010

Day 46: Family.

Phwoar, Decemberist lyrics. Or at least, the ones that I hear. So, I decided to totally bypass the actual theme of family and went for romance, as per usual... because see, as a female, I am just completely obsessed with it *reads Mills and Boon* Uh.

Yeah, I stumbled across something earlier that someone said a long time ago. They were talking about a party coming up and to paraphrase they said "it'll be good - I have a couple of friends coming, some family... and my girlfriend who is a lovely combination of both."

That was a pretty beautiful sentiment and so I decided to steal that and put it into this messy painting :)

Oh, er and I just added another version which I painted in the inverse colours. I rather like that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment